- We offer an in-depth tax options
- Preparation of personal tax returns, information returns,
- We use advanced technology which allows us to analyze "what-if" scenarios
- Our advanced technology allows us to:
- Optimizations of tax credits available to you for you RRSP
- Capital loss carry-forwards
- Medical expenses
- Certain expenses for commission income
- Dividend tax credits between spouses
- Family Data Connections
- Specialty returns
- Complex calculations for multiple jurisdictions
- Alternative minimum tax and overseas foreign tax credits
- Complete returns for bankruptcy and trustee situations
- Quebec T1/TP1 support
- Complete support
- Bilingual options for printing
- A completed printed report of your taxation year for all your needs
- We offer complete PDF support for those who prefer fully paper less option
- Automatic T1-ADJ adjustments
- We offer current year Tax Planning before the year has ended
If you find documentation that you think may result in your ability to claim a larger refund after your refund after your return was filed this year, or the last four years, bring it in. We'll review prior-year returns prepared by you or another tax preparation company and notify you of any missed deductions or credits
If you receive an audit notice, request for information, or assessment notice we are there for you. We will act as your representative with the government authorities (with your signed authorization only) to provide you with the support that you require. We will appear with you at the audit to explain how your tax return was prepared.
Expat Tax Planning we treat our clients with courtesy and integrity. We guarantee efficient, honest tax service that achieves remarkable results. Our years of experience and notable expertise ensure that your tax preparation is in good hands. We guarantee our tax preparation services, and if we make a mistake we will correct it at no cost to you!
Business Tax Compliance
Business Tax can be extremely complex and time-consuming. That's why you need the right professional with tools to efficiently manage the preparation process. At Expat Tax Planning our tax experts receive special training for the complex business legislation that businesses are forced to deal with every day. Expat Tax Planning advises clients ranging from growing owner-managed business to major Canadian and multinational enterprises on strategies for reducing their tax burdens.
Involves understanding your business needs and customizing our services to exceed your needs. We don't just make statements like this unless we can preform.
Our services include business tax return preparation (including corporations) as well as preparation of financial statements, GIFI (general index of financial information) statements, GST, QST, HST, OST returns, and other business services in a timely and affordable manner.
Expat Tax Planning provides consulting on tax and businesses matter. These services included but are not limited to:
- Business Tax Returns
- Cash Flow problems
- Increasing profitability
- Paying less Tax
- Preparing a business plan
- Methods of buying a business
- Advising on audits with CRA or MRQ
- Assisting in handling disputes with CRA or MRQ
- Filing a Notice of Objection
- Selling your business
- Estate Planning
- Analyzing the tax impact of business decisions
Our experience ensures that we can identify tax issues specific to your particular industry.
Tax Return Preparation - Business Tax Consulting - Tax Consultants
Contact Expat Tax Planning,
for help and solutions from an independent advisor.
Tel.: (450) 672-1333
Fax: (450) 672-2470
Toll free: 1 (866) 411-1333
Expat Tax Planning is a contributing partner of:
TAX DEFENDERS ™
Défenseurs Fiscaux MC
Available in all regions of Québec, Canada